Giant Slalom $800
- Alpine training lanes are on I-70 and Pops and our facility is closed to the public.
- I-70 is 1500 ft (457m) with a vertical drop of 660 ft (201m) of varied terrain including FIS homologated course for Slalom and USSA Giant Slalom.
- I-70 snow will be prepared to the hardest “race ready” surface possible. Pops will have a more forgiving surface with “hero snow”.
- Both runs are lined with a single layer of B-Net and multiple layers where requested and installed by coaches.
Training Lanes Layout
- I-70 will have two to three lanes available for training. I-70 can accommodate a 25 gate GS or 70 gate SL (201m vertical).
- Pops will have one to two lanes available for training. It can accommodate 20 gate GS or 65 gate SL (180m vertical).
- Pops has rolling terrain and it is possible to modify the terrain to create jumps, spines or additional rollers.
Lane Training Time Slots
- Four– 2.5 hour training slots will be available each day.
- 7:00-9:30, 9:30-12:00, 12:00-2:30 and 5:00-7:30
- Coaches will be allowed to load 15 minutes prior to training slot.
- All teams must make one slip run after training.
- Giant Slalom $800 Slalom $650
- Lift tickets are $35 per athlete per day and can be used for free skiing if space is available in another session.
- Coaches and Servicemen tickets are complimentary.
- A limit of 20 athletes will be allowed on any one lane at one time.
- Training lanes will be tentatively assigned based on team requests.
- Team rosters need to be submitted 24 hours prior to training.
- Team Leaders are responsible for insuring a safe and productive training environment on the hill for all teams.
- “Start Stop” must be placed on all adjacent starts when slipping of courses.
- Technicians with equipment may not descend the course while training is in process.
- Liability Releases: It is the responsibility of the Team Leader to insure that all athletes, coaches, servicemen, press & medical execute an FRSC release. All minors must have a release signed by parents or LEGAL guardians. Executed releases must be returned by Team Leader prior to access to the training venue.
- 2014-15 releases are available online.
- Insurance: Teams or individuals must provide certificates of liability insurance listing Front Range Ski Club and Pykkonen Capital as additionally insured.