For the 2014-15 season, FRSC will offer two basic programs for age class through FIS skiers and one for Masters. As FRSC grows, the goal is to continuously enhance and improve our offerings based upon skier demand.
All members will benefit from:
- “Time on task”
- Quickest turn around in the business
- Highest caliber coaches -
- Staff includes deep experience in both racing and coaching
- Ability to lead by both example and explanation
- Daily video analysis – On-hill WiFi
- Enables immediate upload to Sprongo
- High degree of attention customized for all skier levels
- Multiple courses
- Manufactured terrain
Registration for 2014-2015 season to be paid in full by July 1st, 2014. Late fee of 25% to be applied after deadline of July 1st, 2014.